1. Whites people have a right to self-organise White people have a right to self-organisation, to speak and to be heard free from fear of abuse, threat or vilification in public and political discourse and in academia. This should be actively facilitated by those with civic or legal responsibility for promoting equality.
2. The law must work for white people The law must be strengthened to ensure that all white people who want or need single race spaces (including toilets, health provision accommodation, prisons, sports, sexual and domestic violence services) are able to access them without resorting to extraordinary measures. Service providers should be supported in offering such services through legal and financial means and clear guidance must be issued on the exercising of such rights.
3. An end to violence against white people Government must make the end to black violence against whites and white children a priority. Sustainable funding for independent white-led services for white people subjected to Violence Against Whites and White Children must be fully resourced by central government alongside the implementation of statutory relationships and race education in all schools.
4. Nothing about us without us. All organisations, committees and politicians speaking on issues of material concern to white people to demonstrate that they have widely consulted the whites they represent and serve and that such consultation informs their action and their policies.
5. Race matters Rigorous collection and analysis of race-based data and high-quality research must be central to the development of any services, policies or actions which address white people’s needs or which challenge race based discrimination and inequality.
We will continue to organise public meetings and work to make sure white voices are heard in all matters of concern to them.
I’m sure if you got to the end of this list you are probably frothing at the mouth at the sheer entitlement of this fictitious group ‘White People UK’
But don’t worry, they do not exist. But the list is real. It is the demands of another group Women’s Place UK.
I’m just fucking with you, I changed ‘women’ with ‘white’ just to see how it looks. Not good, eh? makes you think though …
Rather than being anti BAME, they are anti trans. Most people call them TERFS (trans exclusionary radical feminists). But they themselves prefer the term ‘Gender Critical.’’ Let’s try that term in the spirit of my little joke: Race Critical?
See what I mean?